Tuesday, 21 July 2026

A big huge Year One thank you!

 Hi Year One Families,

Just a brief post to say how very grateful we are for all of your kindness over the past few days. We have absolutely loved our time with the fabulous children of Year One, they have been such a delight all year, they are kind, resourceful and their confidence has flourished throughout the year. I am extremely proud of them all. Yesterday, the sneaky Year One Team threw me a surprise birthday day as I am celebrating a rather significant ahem 'decade' birthday over the summer. The children sang me happy birthday 9 times in a row! NINE times! And then again after break! They are always up for a good time!

I know this special group of children will continue to bloom and grow throughout their time at POW and I know they will be very successful in everything they do in the future.

As I said to them today, whilst we are moving on, we are not saying goodbye, rather a see you soon and we are only a wall away.

Have a fabulous summer.

Ms Evans, Ms Dainton, Mrs Jackson-Young, Mr Long and Mrs Manning




No comments:

Post a Comment