Friday 15 June 2012

I hope this sunny weather will continue over the weekend as everyone could do with a little less rain!
The phonics "check" will begin on Monday. Even I have to wait until Monday morning to take the documents out of the safe as they are "top secret".
I am also trying to hear as many children as possible read their individual reading books over the next few weeks, to ensure they are on the correct level. Many have made such a lot of progress that they are moving through the colour bands quickly.

Good Luck to those of you taking part in the carnival, I hope the wind drops or some children may take to the sky with their banners!

The children have brought home the recent class photograph sample. There is a large copy of it in class which you will see on Monday.

Have a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog. I was wondering about sports day. When is it? Thank you

    ReplyDelete