Wednesday 25 March 2015

25.3.15- I wonder.....

This week we have been thinking about questions we wanted to ask about the Querks.

Some of the questions were:
I wonder if there are any more Querks?
I wonder where they come from?
I wonder if they have enjoyed their time with us?

Today we were thinking about where we would take the Querks and why.
'I would take Alvar to the park because I like going on the slide.'

Then the children needed to think of something they would teach them.
'I would teach them how to swing high on the swings.'

In Art we have been building up our Easter cards (they look brilliant!) and also making our own sculptures. We went to the round house area and used the natural materials to make our own sculptures. These have been fantastic so far.

In Maths this week we have been counting using money and today we have been giving the correct amount of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment