Sunday 19 April 2015

19.4.15: Forest School is back- this week!

I am really pleased to say that Forest School will be starting again this week! Summer and Autumn (morning groups) will be the first two groups that are going to be with me outside on a Wednesday afternoon. I will be doing 6 continuous sessions with the same group and then in the second week after half term I will then take Spring and Winter for their 6 sessions.

I know it is quite hot at the moment but the children will still need to wear home trousers and wellingtons/ walking shoes and a long sleeve t shirt. This is because we will be using tools and walking through the woods in our grounds. They will also need to have a hat and sun cream applied. I will make sure that we have plenty of shade outside.

Whilst I take Summer and Autumn, Mrs Hall will be taking Spring and Winter for a smaller PE lesson and then Let's Explore. Any questions please do come and see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment