Monday 16 November 2020

YEAR ONE CHILDREN ARE AMAZING!

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while it's been a busy few weeks! I just want to start by saying how amazing each and every child in Year One is. They make me so proud every day and I feel so lucky to teach them. They have settled in so well to Year One and their attitudes to learning BLOW ME AWAY! A big pat on the back to you all!

OUR ZOO DAY WAS INCREDIBLE!! All children enjoyed every aspect of this and there were a few surprises on the way. Thank you for sending your children in wearing animal costumes, this really made the day so special. We had a range of treats as well, which included hot chocolate that the children had to pay for by using counters, different animals came in to visit us, and we finished the day with a film and popcorn/sweets! I have added a range of pictures so you can see what happened on our zoo day! 








It was such a super day had by all!! 

Just a quick reminder, please can any reading books come back into school on a Thursday/Friday as well as home learning books.

I'm so happy that we are approaching the run up to christmas now.....it's going to be the most magical one yet!! Keep your eyes and ears peeled.

As always please email me if you want to tell me anything.

Thank you for your continued support!

Miss White and the Year One Team x


No comments:

Post a Comment