Thursday 15 April 2021

Nearly time to come back to school and walk the plank!!

Hi everyone, I hope you’ve all had a super Easter and spent time relaxing and having fun. 

Lots of very exciting things coming up this term and I cannot wait for the children to dive straight in. We are starting my favourite ever topic.....PIRATES arrrrrrrgh. I cannot wait to see some of the pirate projects the children have been working on over the holidays. Some of you have been asking me about spellings..I did not send these home as I wanted the children to relax and recuperate. We have had a really busy time since they have been back to school and I thought they deserved to have some time to play, spend time with family and have fun. Spellings will restart when we are back. 

We did say a sad goodbye to Ms Evans - she is moving into Year 2 so we will still be seeing her. However, we are welcoming back Miss Ruken who we have really missed. We are also welcoming Mrs Scott into our Year 1 family. 

Just a few reminders;

- Please can all children come in with a healthy snack and water bottle daily. 

- PE kits need to come back in by Wednesday. 

- Please can you check uniform and make sure all of it is labelled as we have had a few missing cardigans and jumpers due to them not being labelled. 

- Home learning - these books need to be back in on a Thursday for a quick turnaround to send them back Friday. Also, we are missing a lot of the RWI book bag books that we send home. Please can you have a look and send these back in, we will not judge if you have lots at home! If children do not bring them back in weekly we will not be sending any more home. 

I hope all this makes sense and I can’t wait to see you all on Monday!

Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment