Thursday 27 May 2021

WHAT A HALF TERM WE HAVE HAD!

I just want to start this blog by saying WOW!!!! I could not be anymore proud of the Year 1 children and how incredible they have been this half term. We have been so busy and it has flown by! The work produced has blown me away and I can't wait for the last half with your children...the eyes are starting to well up just thinking about them leaving me....

We had the most amazing trip to Weymouth Beach and I was so proud of the children. They really represented Prince of Wales excellently. I'm sure most of them told you about the surprise of ICE CREAM at the end. 





Next half term we will be focusing on The Great Fire of London! The home learning will be surrounding this new topic. Spellings and RWI books will not be coming home as children may be changing RWI groups as they have been assessed this week. 

Our class assembly will be on the 18th June and you are all welcome to come and watch (socially distanced of course!). 

I hope you all have a super half term!

Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment