Tuesday 27 July 2021

A really big thank you!

All I can say is WOW!! I am so overwhelmed with your generosity and kind words/gifts. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Your support and kindness never goes unnoticed. 


Your children will always hold a special place in my heart and this will be a class that I will never forget. This has been the first class in which I have taught from the first day and I could not be more proud of each and every one of them. Your children are kind, amazing, funny, resilient, caring and determined....I could write a lot more but I'm sure you get the gist. (This is what I wanted to say on Friday....however, my emotions got the better of me HAHA). 

Although I am upset that your children had to leave me I am excited to see them grow even more! I will also only be next door, so you can't get rid of me that easily!

Thank you once again and I hope you have the most amazing summer!!

Miss White, Ms Dainton, Mrs Scott and Mrs Thompson
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment