Sunday 28 November 2021

YOUR CHILDREN ARE SUPERSTARS!

I want to start this blog by saying a HUGE well done to all the children for their class assembly. They were amazing and so confident! I am sure you are just as proud as I am!! Thank you to you also for helping with their lines at home, this really made a difference! 

I am so excited for the special surprise that will be happening tomorrow, and it's been great to see some of the children opening their envelopes on the posts that Mr Spracklen has been adding on facebook. Trust me, you are in for a magical surprise tomorrow morning!

These next three weeks are going to be a whirlwind and we have so many exciting and magical things planned! I hope you're ready!! 

Just a reminder, it is ELF DAY on Friday! Dressing up is optional, however, it would be lovely to see lot's of children dressed as elves if you can!

Here are some pictures of the learning we have been doing in the classroom last week.

Thank you again as always for being so supportive!

Miss White and the INCREDIBLE year 1 team x

No comments:

Post a Comment