Tuesday 18 January 2022

RWI assessments and book recommendations!

Hi all,

I just wanted to update you all that this week the children have been assessed in RWI. There has been movement of groups and this will be shared with you in due course. Children will be going into their new groups on Monday. When the RWI assessments take place the main focus is on their secured knowledge of special friends and their fluency/speed of reading. I can assure you that all children are going to be in a group which best fits their abilities. 

Also, just a reminder of their home learning this week. If you have any book recommendations please can I have these by the end of the week. You can always email me these if you would prefer.

As always, if you have any questions please email me.

Our parent information session is tomorrow at 2pm. I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment