Friday 25 May 2018

Thank you

Dear parents.

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that I wasn’t able to be there today. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with each and everyone of your children, they are all so amazing! I will most definitely miss finishing the year off with them.

I would also like to thank you for your very kind cards and gifts, it was very generous, my little one will be well and truly spoilt.

I am hoping to return to school the first week back where I can say a goodbye to the children properly.

Once again, thank you so much. I hope you all have lovely and restful half term.

Mrs Entwistle


Home Learning:
Over the holiday we would very much encourage phonics practice, especially alien words. The children will be able to tell you what they need to look for (special friends, Fred talk, say the word). They are becoming brilliant at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment