Sunday 29 March 2020

Year 1 - Monday 30th March



Hello everyone and happy monday,

Me, Mrs Cura, Mrs Rogers and Mrs Barrow are really missing seeing you and your children each day. We think of you often and we are here to support you if you need us. Mrs Cura will telephone you once a week but do get in touch before then if we can help in any way.

It looks like we will enjoy another dry week weather wise and so we should all hopefully be able to get outside for some fresh air. Both of my children took Mrs Johnson's reception activity suggestion of making a mud kitchen very seriously on Friday and lots of fun was had by all.

Have you had the chance to plant anything yet? I haven't but I will take photographs once I start and share them with you and your children. I have washed and repurposed some recycling ready as plant pots. Perhaps you could challenge your child to find or make makeshift plant pots too. 


This week the Prezi presentation will talk through the slides that are available on virtual school and I have also shared some videos that will hopefully support your child's learning. Click here for the presentation which will be updated throughout the week (currently only Monday is ready). I hope your child finds it useful and enjoyable.

Have a great week.

Lots of love,
The Year 1 team. xxx   
    


No comments:

Post a Comment