Tuesday 24 March 2020

New Year 1 Prezi presentation trial

To help you and your child with their home learning I am trailing using Prezi with year 1. This is a presentation program that allows your child to listen to audio and watch videos embedded into the presentation.

My hope is that your child will be able to become a little more independent with their learning activities and I can give them easy links and explanations with different activities.

Please click on this link to view my first trial presentation. You may find it useful to download prezi viewer to your electronic device before viewing although this isn't necessary.

This trial is a child friendly version of today's blog which has quick links to videos the children might enjoy, like staff reading stories. It also has my voice explaining different activities they could do (please note you may need to pause to hear the audio).

Let me know if this is something you think you and your would like to see more of.

Kind regards,
Ms Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment