Saturday 31 October 2020

Can't wait to see you all and Marwell Trip reminder!

 Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a super relaxing and fun half term. We are all so excited to see you on Monday, we've missed you.

Just a quick reminder about our trip to Marwell Zoo, payments are due if you want your child to go on the trip. These payments need to be in by Wednesday. This is all online on SIMS. If you need any help with accessing that, please email myself, the office or Mr Spracklen. If you have an questions regarding the trip please email me and I will be able to help. Also, if you choose not to send your child on this trip there will be appropriate provision provided in the classroom. I will talk through this with these parents individually.

SEE YOU MONDAY!

The Year One Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment