Sunday 31 January 2021

Chinese New Year!

Hi everyone! I just want to start by saying....YOU ARE ALL DOING SO WELL! I couldn't be anymore proud of each and every one of you. You have adapted so well to these changing times and are keeping smiling and positive! A really big pat on the back to you all. 

I am really enjoying seeing all the work that is being produced so thank you for sharing this with me! I am one very happy teacher. Even though I am missing you all so much, we will be reunited soon.

We are quickly approaching the end of this half of term (I can't believe how quickly it's gone by!) and the actual date for Chinese New Year will be here soon (12th Feb). We will be sending home a few surprises for the children in the final resource pack for this half term. 


Also..this is by no means compulsory, however, I have put an activity for the last week that surrounds chinese food. If you are able to get any chinese food for your children to taste please do, if you cannot then please do not worry! We would be trying different chinese foods in the classroom if we were all together and wanted to make sure this could still be an option. Iceland do cheap frozen chinese food I think at around £1-£2 per box! If you still have your chopsticks you could see if the children could try and eat the food with these. However, this is not compulsory!



As always if you have any questions then please email me! Take care and stay safe.

Miss White


No comments:

Post a Comment