Monday 18 January 2021

Year One Superstars!

 Hello all, I just wanted to post a blog to again say a HUGE WELL DONE!!!! 

I am so proud of each and every child in Year One and also you as parents and carers. You are supporting your children incredibly well even if some of you don't feel like it sometimes. I just want to remind you that you are not alone and if you are not following the timetable everyday, then it's OK! The most important thing is keeping yourselves and the children happy and as stress free as possible. You are doing a great job and we can't thank you enough for this! 

Next week I have adapted the timetable to have Friday as a more of a catch up day. This allows you to catch up on any lessons/activities you may have missed in the week or didn't have time for. I hope this helps!

Also, please keep on sending your children's work to me. I am aiming to send a video back to every email I get with your children's work in. I hoping this will lift the children's spirits if they are missing us at school. It will also be beneficial to send me your child's work as I can send targeted feedback to each child which can aid their learning and progression. 

If you need any advice or just need a chat then please contact me. I am missing you and the children so much, but we are all keeping safe and this is the most important thing.

Speak soon and stay safe!

Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment