Monday 30 May 2022

Happy half term!

 Happy half term everyone! I hope you have a super week off full of fun and relaxing! 

Last week in year 1 was full of fun and excitement. It was a perfect way to end this half term. I can't believe we have half a term left in year 1. However, I am over the moon that I will be moving up into Year 2 with them!!

Last week we have been to Pirate adventure golf and had a Jubilee street party. All of your children were amazingly behaved when we were playing golf, and I could not be more proud of them. They represented the school so well. The Jubilee street party was so much fun and full of festivities that all children enjoyed. 

Please ensure you are practicing RWI special friends with your children and home and using the packs that have been sent home. The children have their phonics screening check the first week back, so the more they practice at home will be majorly beneficial. If you have any questions about this or ways in which to support your children more at home, please email me.













Have a great half term, and we'll see you soon!

Miss White, Miss Bridge, Ms Dainton, Mrs Howell and Mrs Hibberd x


No comments:

Post a Comment